Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Teen drinking poll  (Read 2623 times)

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
Teen drinking poll
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2008, 03:59:26 pm »
hey man, i drink and i'm a teenager. i don't regret any of it, because i'm responsible enough to know when and where to drink and how much. i think stupid people shouldn't be allowed to drink, not just stupid teenagers. i mean, i'm probably more responsible than most adults regarding alcohol.

i would blame parents. they're the ones responsible to tell kids about drinking smart, not make it a taboo subject, because you're bound to do it sometime, whether you're a teenager or an adult, and when you actually do drink, you don't do something fucking stupid that you'll regret your whole life.
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
Teen drinking poll
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2008, 07:19:55 pm »
^^this is a man of much smartum

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Teen drinking poll
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2008, 01:12:10 am »
the only way to stop kids from abusing it is to legalize it at 18 or even 16. otherwise, it becomes a forbidden pleasure, and kids will use as much of it as they can when they have the opportunity. of course, lowering the drinking age would result in a short-term surge of alcohol use among teens, but it would subside as they get used to it.

compare it to a young child and fast food. when i was young, it was a treat, and i would jump at any possible chance i got to eat it. then, as i became more independent, i realized that it wasn't so special, and now i only eat it when there's nothing else around.

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
Teen drinking poll
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2008, 01:15:00 am »
Quote from: schneereich
the only way to stop kids from abusing it is to legalize it at 18 or even 16. otherwise, it becomes a forbidden pleasure, and kids will use as much of it as they can when they have the opportunity. of course, lowering the drinking age would result in a short-term surge of alcohol use among teens, but it would subside as they get used to it.

compare it to a young child and fast food. when i was young, it was a treat, and i would jump at any possible chance i got to eat it. then, as i became more independent, i realized that it wasn't so special, and now i only eat it when there's nothing else around.
Fucking bingo.

This is the exact reason why the drinking age should be lowered.

Well, that, plus the fact that I could easily acquire vodka to suit my needs.
fuck off

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Teen drinking poll
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2008, 04:47:47 am »
i like what schnee said.

but also I think parents should show their kids the right way to enjoy drinks/drugs, so the kids have an example to follow when they go out and have fun. they should learn how to do those things from people who do them responsibly.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Teen drinking poll
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2008, 12:53:40 pm »
Yeah, parents should never say: "You're not allowed to drink alcohol" cause if they do so, kids drink whenever they get it. Kids should learn drinking alcohol more responsible. Lowering the drinking age would probably help a little, but not too much. Here in Germany we're allowed to drink with 16, and in my class I always was nearly the only one who was not drunken every weekend.
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
Teen drinking poll
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2008, 06:47:49 pm »
Wow, I didn't know everyone loved me so much.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Teen drinking poll
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2008, 08:01:00 pm »
Quote from: Leo
Wow, I didn't know everyone loved me so much.

talking to your pants again?

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
Teen drinking poll
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2008, 10:06:16 pm »
same reason marijuana should be legal. holland has taken a smart approach on it.
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Teen drinking poll
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2008, 12:27:53 am »
Scumbags? Wow. I didn't realize we had such a tough audience here. Listen all of you douche bags. Now first of all everybody in their right mind drinks: even jesus drinks. Fucking shit! Jesus even drinks.
All that matters is weather you drink for have fun or drink from peer pressure in which cases drunk you'll just do it all, and by the way just because a cocksucking soccer mom or brainless school teacher said drinking is bad there's just the slight chance that a bunch of cunts whom spend most of their time in a kitchen or assholes whom spend theirs with their faces in a book don't know what the fuck they're talking about outside of those atmospheres. Try 3 or 4 beers, don't be a dumb fuck, and keep drinking after that. It's simple, and fun.

Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
Teen drinking poll
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2008, 12:35:46 am »
I really dont drink. like ever at all
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Teen drinking poll
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2008, 02:23:14 am »
it's been shown that moderate drinking is good for you

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Teen drinking poll
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2008, 07:37:34 am »
Yeah, MODERATE drinking. Bu some kids are too dumb for this.
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

Offline LloydSev

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.RInation.net/
Teen drinking poll
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2008, 01:10:02 pm »
Quote from: llamavore
it's been shown that moderate drinking is good for you

Unfortunately most people don't understand that moderate drinking does not mean getting drunk... Also those studies study adults and drinking, not teenagers and younger. Alcohol affects a body much differently that is still maturing.

Offline DrunkWino

Teen drinking poll
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2008, 02:25:56 pm »
Personally, I think a lot of underage drinking to the point of uber drunkenness comes more from teenager "fuck you parents, I do what I want," syndrome than anywhere else. So I think it's a good idea for parents to let their kids drink, under supervision. It takes away that cool rebellious part of drinking. Plus, if the parents are responsible, and do their jobs right, the kid gets to experience and learn about drinking without having to deal with most of the unnecessary stupid that comes with it.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline dark tyrant

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Teen drinking poll
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2008, 02:49:15 pm »

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." -General S. Patton Jr.

Don't make me angry, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317