Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: overheard at lunch  (Read 6588 times)

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
overheard at lunch
« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2008, 06:27:08 pm »
...Wait a sec didn't the bible say "Do unto others."? How would you like it if I broke something of yours and didn't replace it?
perhaps if you broke something that exists
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/nemesisknight
overheard at lunch
« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2008, 06:28:10 pm »
Quote from: Castille
Quote from: pielord47
God created Lucifer to be his right hand kinda guy.
God lets us do things because he wants us to make our own choices. This is why we can talk and think unlike dogs and cats.
God does not kill directly. And plus since he is perfect anything he does isn't a sin.

Base on the bible and the story of adam and eve this is not true god did not want us to make our own decisions, adam and eve were created without the knowledge of good and evil which is the same as the ability to reason and thus the ability to sin, he did not want them to take from then tree they did and thus took that right which was not given to them by god, also just to defend women eve did not commit a sin in that story, sin requires knowledge of evil and knowing u are doing something wrong b4 eating the tree she did not have the knowledge of evil and thus did not sin thats a christian spin on the story

and the old testament defiantly supports wethepeople the god of the old testament is whinny and bitchy and makes mistakes
Also is it possible that the snake(symbolizing Satan in the Christian version) was sent by God to test them?
<Prince_Tomb> This is RIA and wat we make it is wat it is

Ambassador to the United Purple Nations (UPN)
Ambassador to The Phoenix Collective (TPC)
The oRIAn Trading Belt

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Loren)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Loren)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]You're an awesome HoE ^__^

lol that sounds wrong. XD[/quote]
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I know...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I've never been kicked by you before though
<Nitemarebforcrismas> You kick so good...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> @_@
<Nitemarebforcrismas> lol

wethepeople

overheard at lunch
« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2008, 06:28:13 pm »
Thats opinion, again. You can't prove God will fix everything. You can't prove anyone will come back, or that we'll be saved. Just because a book says so doesn't mean its right. =/
wrong. First off, it is 66 books. Second off, it was written by a lot of writers who were told by God what to write. The Bible is historically acurate also. Historians have looked in the Bible. Bible says town here. They look. Town's there. Bible says king was here. They look. Oh, here is the tomb of that king.

Historically accurate? The date is accurate, and its accurate that people wrote the books. <_< Its not accurate its true, dude.

Y'know there's a state in the USA called New Jersey? See how easy it is? Naming locations =/= Being correct about everything.

Offline dark tyrant

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
overheard at lunch
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2008, 06:28:30 pm »
...Wait a sec didn't the bible say "Do unto others."? How would you like it if I broke something of yours and didn't replace it?

HOW ABOUT IF I BREAK YOUR SPINE??!!!!
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." -General S. Patton Jr.

Don't make me angry, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 6.25" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Realm of Mpire
  • Ruler: invincible13matt
overheard at lunch
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2008, 06:29:42 pm »
also, I would like to mention at this time that we have GOD on our side.
More resilient than Wile E. Coyote.

Third, Fourth Great War Veteran, War of the Coalition Veteran
Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
    • View Profile
overheard at lunch
« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2008, 06:30:35 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople
Y'know there's a state in the USA called New Jersey? See how easy it is? Naming locations =/= Being correct about everything.
XD i lol @ this its so true

The oRIAn Trading Belt

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Loren)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Loren)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]You're an awesome HoE ^__^

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
overheard at lunch
« Reply #86 on: February 04, 2008, 06:30:57 pm »
QUOTE (pielord47 @ Feb 5 2008, 12:27 AM) *

how about you just shutup and let me argue?

Historically accurate? The date is accurate, and its accurate that people wrote the books. <_< Its not accurate its true, dude.

yeah except it talks about things that don't exist anymore
oh, and by the way, the first translation of the bible was done years before Jesus was born and he fulfilled every prophecy made about him

Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
overheard at lunch
« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2008, 06:31:53 pm »
*ahem*

What the fuck did I miss? o__o

wethepeople

overheard at lunch
« Reply #88 on: February 04, 2008, 06:32:10 pm »
QUOTE (pielord47 @ Feb 5 2008, 12:27 AM) *

how about you just shutup and let me argue?

yeah except it talks about things that don't exist anymore
oh, and by the way, the first translation of the bible was done years before Jesus was born and he fulfilled every prophecy made about him

...Ever read a history book? Same thing.
The book says they were completed =/= Proof they were completed. It could have been true, or could have been a sequel to the story. Geesh.

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
    • View Profile
overheard at lunch
« Reply #89 on: February 04, 2008, 06:32:13 pm »
Off topic a lil but this one comedian said "God doesn't hate gays he's just pissed off cuz they found a loop hole in his system"

lmao

The oRIAn Trading Belt

Offline Castille

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
overheard at lunch
« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2008, 06:32:19 pm »
god did not know in the story that eve and adam had eaten from the tree he was surprised,
and if u honestly wanna say u believe everything the bible says then u will be forced to admit that god is not almighty b/c he is not in the stories of the old testament. i go to a jesuit college and take a course on studying the bible and it is filled with blatant contradictions like the fact that god created the world twice

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
overheard at lunch
« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2008, 06:32:27 pm »
*ahem*

a lot

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
overheard at lunch
« Reply #92 on: February 04, 2008, 06:33:24 pm »
*sighs*
why am i here?

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
overheard at lunch
« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2008, 06:33:57 pm »
*ahem*

a lot
Sweet.

Looks like though, this is turning into another religion thread. And THESE ALWAYS TURN OUT BAD ON RIA.

wethepeople

overheard at lunch
« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2008, 06:34:01 pm »
INB4YOUSULKANDLEAVECAUSEYOUCAN'TANSWER

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
overheard at lunch
« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2008, 06:34:19 pm »
Quote from: Castille
i go to a jesuit college and take a course on studying the bible and it is filled with blatant contradictions like the fact that god created the world twice
citation, please, this is something I need to look at.

Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

Offline Castille

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
overheard at lunch
« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2008, 06:34:46 pm »
b/c if u truely belive ur beliefs they can stand up to scrutiny and u could explain said cotradicitons

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
overheard at lunch
« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2008, 06:35:09 pm »
Quote from: Loren
*ahem*

a lot
Sweet.

Looks like though, this is turning into another religion thread. And THESE ALWAYS TURN OUT BAD ON RIA.

*agrees* anyone remember Pirc from years ago? *sweatdrop*

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
    • View Profile
overheard at lunch
« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2008, 06:35:15 pm »
Good point Loren

The oRIAn Trading Belt

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
overheard at lunch
« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2008, 06:37:28 pm »
Ever Angel/Deamon is linked to a word. The more the word is used the more power it gets.
The demon of Spam is a verry happy demon now. Verry few can remimber Gods or the devils words. A shinny new penny to any one who can tell me the words.
The Lords Should be EZ.
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 47 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317