Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Who would win in a fight?  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
Who would win in a fight?
« on: March 02, 2008, 11:47:37 pm »
Ok so I was bored in class and me and my friends couldn't decide.

What do you think?
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

wethepeople

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 11:49:33 pm »
King kong died falling from a tower. Hulk can stop bullets. Etc.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has recruited a member into the RIA IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Karma War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been a diplomat RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 11:50:27 pm »
thats hard as Kong can eat  the hulk, and the hulk can rip out Kongs inerds and there for kill Kong.
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 11:53:05 pm »
Hulk even if King Kong had the jump on him.
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 11:55:17 pm »
King Kong didn't just die from falling from a tower. He took heaps of oxets first and was handcapped by that damn girl.

Plus he wasted a t-rex

On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 12:06:46 am »
Quote from: Arsenal 10
Ok so I was bored in class and me and my friends couldn't decide.

What do you think?

your mother. this is because the hulk is her gay lover and always lets her win.
 (yes, hulk = ox dike)

you wouldn't like me when i'm fangry!

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 12:07:42 am »
TWAS BOOTY THAT KILLT THA BEEST

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 12:08:48 am »
Agreed, My Mum would waste both of them.

But if you had to choose one of the options, which one?

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 12:48:19 am »
The Hulk has literally unlimited strength and literally cannot be killed. King Kong is a big ape.

It's absolutely no contest. Hulk can pretty much defeat anything that is not immortal, even if he had to wait for the enemy to die of old age.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 12:48:56 am by Flask »

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline WestWind

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 6.26" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Desert Wind
  • Ruler: WestWind
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2008, 12:52:54 am »
He took heaps of oxets first

XD

Gotta watch out for dem dere oxen.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2008, 11:45:25 am »

king kong isn't your mother?

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2008, 05:46:49 pm »
The hulk once held up a 50 billion pound mountain. KK fell off a building and died...

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2008, 09:19:47 pm »
Quote from: llamavore

If you had to fight either KK or my Mum, you would pick KK?

Wow llama, you're braver than I gave you credit for..

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2008, 09:43:23 pm »

are you trying to imply that wild fling in the jungle doesnt make me your real father?

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2008, 09:55:40 pm »

are you trying to imply that wild fling in the jungle doesnt make me your real father?
Llama: Arsenal 10, I am your father
Arsenal 10: Shit

Offline WestWind

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 6.26" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Desert Wind
  • Ruler: WestWind
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 10:31:35 pm »
I voted for Kong out of pity >_>

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 11:03:34 pm »
Ash

« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 11:04:28 pm by DrunkWino »
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has recruited a member into the RIA IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Karma War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been a diplomat RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2008, 11:52:24 pm »
but he has no poke ball
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2008, 08:13:43 am »
Mudkip wins.
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 47 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317