Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Anyone want to do a tech deal?  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Kellyatfsu

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
    • http://
Anyone want to do a tech deal?
« on: March 21, 2008, 12:50:49 pm »
We can either do a traditional one or if we could get 2 sellers and one more buyer we wouldn't need the middleman. I'm down for whatever. Let me kmeow if you are interested, I pay well.

Offline Preventer Wind

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 12:52:11 pm »
Enemies you threaten make armies.
Enemies you destroy make graves.
Shinsei says "Forgive and forget."
 Why? So you can fool me again?
I have Rick rolled 4

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 01:25:08 pm »
I can also sell. I could use some cash.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Kellyatfsu

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2008, 01:43:55 pm »
Awesome. If we could get one more person who wants to buy we can get this done today.
I already have the money and the aid slots ready to go.

Offline Kellyatfsu

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2008, 02:02:55 pm »
Alright, I'm bored. here's what we're going to do. Wino, I am going to send you 3 million right meow. If another person comes here and wants to buy we'll work with that. If not, you can just send me 50 tech in 10 days. You can keep the rest because I still have a sweet spot in my heart for you after the Barry White  

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2008, 02:08:46 pm »
BW: Alright baby, 100 tech coming your way. Oh, yeah.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Preventer Wind

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2008, 02:09:53 pm »
So Im out in the cold then
I have Rick rolled 4

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2008, 02:13:48 pm »
Quote from: Preventer Wind
So Im out in the cold then

If we don't find another buy (which isn't that hard to find) to do a X type deal, I'll make sure you get hooked up one way or another.

(X deal: kelly sends me money and I send another buyer 50 tech, while that buyer sends you money and you send kelly 50 tech.)

((I'm gonna get kelly an extra 50, just cause Barry White always gives something extra to the ladies.))
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Kellyatfsu

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2008, 02:29:27 pm »
We should def be able to find another buyer. If no one responds by the end of the day I will send preventer money for 50 tech and he can send it to me in 10 days also. trust me, you can never have too much tech. And wino, only send me 50 tech. the whole point was so that you could get some extra cash.

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2008, 02:41:33 pm »
Quote from: Kellyatfsu
We should def be able to find another buyer. If no one responds by the end of the day I will send preventer money for 50 tech and he can send it to me in 10 days also. trust me, you can never have too much tech. And wino, only send me 50 tech. the whole point was so that you could get some extra cash.

I will have extra cash.

The extra 50 tech is beacuse you're a nice person and that should be rewarded.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Preventer Wind

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2008, 02:45:32 pm »
Ill take the extra 50 =O
I have Rick rolled 4

Offline Kellyatfsu

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2008, 03:03:43 pm »
preventer, I just realized it is friday! As I am an alcoholic I will be going out tonight. Just so I dont forget to do this I am going to send you money for the tech right meow. Screw one more buyer. You can just send me the tech in 10 days.

Wino - KEEP THE MONEY! That is all.

God, RIA is just so full of love and trust! Isn't that nice

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317