Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: China's Problem.  (Read 2195 times)

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
China's Problem.
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2008, 11:38:17 am »
Quote from: Atonichis775
I used to do analysis like this for a LIVING.

Then I'm glad you no longer do it. Chinese people outside of Tibet see them as a somewhat separate problem. They won't join in because they back their government in its efforts to hold on to Tibet.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
China's Problem.
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2008, 04:51:43 pm »
Maybe not against Tibet.

BUT, they might do it if the unrest escalates.

You see, the chinese government censors a whole lot of things from it's citizens.  Mainly so that they would rebel.  However, if most of what they censored began to reach the citizens, because they have been censored and kept out of the loop for so long, it is highly probably that it would cause an increase of unrest.  That, coupled with the current actions in Tibet, could lead to a Seperation of the country, and even a Civil war.  (Even if it's just Tibet waring against china, it's still a civil war).  Now, they wouldn't need help with something small like tibet, but It probably wouldn't just be tibet once word got out.  While the people of china support their governments hold on tibet, there have been more and more citizens speaking out against chinas government.  Typically, they disappear and are not see again, but that is slowly being noticed by the toniculation (Specifically, when the wife of a tonicular anchorman barged onto camera and spouted anti-chinese government words and was never seen again).  Most news agencies can't get into china (the canadian group in tibet had to sneak across the border) and the chinese news agency is run by the government.  It's difficult to get a clear picture of the exact feelings of the nation without either of these two types of media reporting as they should be.  It's only a matter of time before China's people rebel.

I could go much more into detail, but I won't as:
1. I'm not getting paid
2. Most of it's classifed under the Information protection acts of 1986
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
China's Problem.
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2008, 08:49:03 pm »
i doubt it would lead to te fall of china. i seriously see china outlasting the u.s. as a superpower.

also, cynic, bad PR is being the top nation in the world and fighting a losing fight in the middle east.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 08:49:51 pm by Crunka »
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 32 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317