Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: An Explanation  (Read 1465 times)

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
An Explanation
« on: April 30, 2008, 09:11:43 pm »
RIA,

It has come to my attention that several of my friends announced their resignation in the same thread as me. A few minutes ago, so did Fortress. Please allow me to explain this, as it will undoubtedly attract the ire of RIA if you believe that I told my friends to follow me to NPO. Fortress and I are roommates, good friends, and we play Cybernations together. I followed him to RIA in the first place. Last week, we decided together that we would both leave RIA, and of course, we told our CN-playing real life friends (Phoenixrisers, Darth Magus, Vilheim88, and Arcsoria). As you have most likely noticed, Fortress and I are the only two of this group that follow CN politics or post on the forums. We initially asked our friends to join RIA so that we could be in the same alliance. Naturally, when we decided to leave, our other friends wanted to follow, because again, they wanted to be in the same alliance as us. We didn't actively bring them to NPO; they are following us on their own free will. I won't pretend that I didn't expect this to happen, but there was nothing I or Fortress could do to leave without them burritos too. After all, wouldn't you want to be in the same alliance as your real life friends?

I apologize for any hard feelings this has caused, but rest assured that these are all real-life friends of ours, and that we are not attempting to rob the RIA of members.

Thanks for understanding this,

mattmag
Sovereign of the Kingdom of Schneereich

PS. I would have replied in my resignation thread, but I am rightly demasked and cannot. I'm not trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill, but I see no better way to respond to the posts in my resignation thread.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 09:14:12 pm by schneereich »

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
An Explanation
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 09:28:35 pm »
It's all cool. I believe basically everyone understands all this now. Have fun in the NPO, don't be afraid to stop by here and say hi every once in awhile!
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline DrunkWino

An Explanation
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 09:45:42 pm »
No hard feelings. If my RL friends were playing, we'd all enjoy it more if we were in the same place.

/'cept that ONE dude, and he knows who he is.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
An Explanation
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 09:58:05 pm »
Oh, yeah, since I got demasked on ODN forums, can someone please please tell me why people don't like Xiphosis? I was having a discussion with a ODN diplomat in the RIA-ODN embassy on ODN forums. I'm curious.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
An Explanation
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 06:16:48 am »
why do all the players from gainesville have to up and leave -.- that was one of the cool things about this alliance.

you guys better stay in touch.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
An Explanation
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 06:23:27 am »
After all, wouldn't you want to be in the same alliance as your real life friends?
hehe.. I have 8 RL friends who play this game. None of us are in the same alliance..  But yeah, I totally get why you would want to be.

Good luck at the NPO.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline DrunkWino

An Explanation
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 08:47:13 am »
Yeah, it does kinda suck that the UF gang headed off, but since I just realized we had a UF gang,

GEAUX TIGERS![/b]
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
An Explanation
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 11:14:54 am »
I didn't know there were LSU sympathizers here. If I did, I would have left earlier.

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
An Explanation
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2008, 11:20:47 am »
Thanks for your support everyone!

Sorry llamavore! I wonder if there's a UF/Gainesville alliance... maybe you can play GoCrossCampus. You might've heard of it, but idk if you have to be a UF student to sign up.

GO GATORS!!

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
An Explanation
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2008, 11:57:57 am »
Quote from: Fortress
Oh, yeah, since I got demasked on ODN forums, can someone please please tell me why people don't like Xiphosis? I was having a discussion with a ODN diplomat in the RIA-ODN embassy on ODN forums. I'm curious.
ODN's probably jealous because Xiphosis is secksie.

Other than that, ODN doesn't have an embassy here = I don't give a rat's ass if they dislike our ally.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 11:59:23 am by Lanna »
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
An Explanation
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2008, 01:31:23 pm »
Yeah, I know ODN doesn't have an embassy here, but we have an embassy at ODN.

Offline DrunkWino

An Explanation
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2008, 01:33:53 pm »
Hey? Least there are no 'Bama fans lurking about.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
An Explanation
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2008, 08:42:10 pm »
YOULEFTWTFWHYFAILSAUCE!
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Chaos Poet

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://www.idontrollonshabbat.com
An Explanation
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2008, 02:32:50 am »

всe... Чиллах именно так...

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=121543

Offline Drop Your Pants

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Stop staring at the bugs
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 1.39" long.
    • View Profile
An Explanation
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2008, 01:32:21 pm »
There there, have a cookie

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 38 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317