Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I think Dontasemebro is a pretty cool guy  (Read 1405 times)

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
I think Dontasemebro is a pretty cool guy
« on: May 05, 2008, 12:24:36 am »
* i think halo is a pretty cool guy. eh kills aleins and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think half life is a pretty cool guy. eh kills combine and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think bioshock is a pretty cool guy. eh kills SPLOICERS and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think SUPERCOOLWILLOW is a pretty cool guy he doesn't need so many chromosomes and doesn´t afraid of anything.
    * i think guns n roses is a pretty cool guy. eh welcomes peeple into the jungle and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * I think the Foo Fighters are pretty cool guys. eh are THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST and dont afraid of anything.
    * i think Chotonicte Rain is a pretty cool guy. eh moves away from the mic to breathe in and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think star wars is a pretty cool guy. eh kills younglings and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think aids is a pretty cool guy. eh kills nigers and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think an hero is a pretty cool guy. eh had ipod stolen and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think africa is a pretty cool guy. eh spreads aids and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think dragonforce is a pretty cool guy. eh waits for the day and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think nintendo is a pretty cool guy. eh eats mushrooms and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think germany is a pretty cool guy. eh kills jews and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think silent hill is a pretty cool guy. eh rapes people and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Rozen Maiden is a pretty cool guy. eh repeats Desu and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think AWWWWWWWRRRIGHT is a pretty cool guy. eh fucks babies and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think 300 is a pretty cool guy. eh dines in hell and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think snakes on a plane is a pretty cool guy. eh hates snakes and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think rule 34 is a pretty cool guy. eh rapes childhoods and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think bel air is a pretty cool guy. eh whistles for a cab and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think microsoft is a pretty cool guy. eh gets red lights and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think myspace is a pretty cool guy. eh enables predators and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think sega is a pretty cool guy. eh makes bad 3d games and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think the legend of zelda is a pretty cool guy. eh saves princess and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think blade runner is a pretty cool guy. eh kills replicants and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think to catch a predator is a pretty cool guy. eh stops child molesters and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think smash bros is a pretty cool guy. eh wavedashes and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Luigi's Mansion is a pretty cool guy. eh is afraid of everything and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Rickroll is a pretty cool guy. eh isn´t a stranger to love and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Revolutionary Girl Utena is a pretty cool guy. eh wins duels and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think mass effect is a pretty cool guy. eh fucks ashley williams, fights saren, and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think your mom is a pretty cool guy. eh is secretly a man and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Encyclopedia Dramatica is a pretty cool guy. eh does it four the lulz and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think i am legend is a pretty cool guy. eh saves bacan, lieks shrek, and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think gears of war is a pretty cool guy. eh fights RAAM and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think bleach is a pretty cool guy. eh uses bankai and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think metroid is a pretty cool guy. eh backtracks and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think star trek is a pretty cool guy. eh shoots phasers and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Death Note is a pretty cool guy. eh sakujos people and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Uncyclopedia is a kinda cool dude. eh is doing it wrong and isn't fear anything.
    * i think Jesus is a pretty cool guy. eh loves everyone and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Satan is a pretty cool guy. eh makes mortals suffer and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think hackers on steroids is a pretty cool guy. eh blows up yellow van and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Christianity is a pretty cool guy. eh damns you to hell and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think 2girls1cup is a pretty cool guy. eh shits in cups and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Portal is a pretty cool guy. eh O O and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think pimp my ride is a pretty cool guy. eh sups dawgs and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Cloverfield is a pretty cool guy. eh releases parasites and doesn't afraid of Slusho.
    * i think No Country for Old Men is a pretty cool guy. eh says you have to call it and doesn't afraid of friendo.
    * i think There Will Be Blood is a pretty cool guy. eh drinks your milkshake and doesn't afraid of anything abandoned boy.
    * i think scientology is a pretty cool guy. eh beleives in Xeenu and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think america is a pretty cool guy. eh hears there's rumors on the internets and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think science is a pretty cool guy. eh refutes craetonism and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * Ich glaub Bernd ist ne ganz schön coole Type. re stielt Memes und hat vor nicht außer Schäuble Angst).
    * Ja dumaju covet budet kapitalistami drakami milyemi kholodnyemi vantye eh i delaet ne ispugano chto-nibyé.
    * Я тингк Советский Союз из а притее коол гахы, эй фигвтс Капитализм душзьу-нт уньфреыд ов енееьвинг.
    * غياعتقد ان الله هو جميل كوول . آية الشهداء وكفار لا يخاف من اي شيء.
    * i think Futurama is a pretty cool guy. eh sweeps dirt and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think power level is a pretty cool guy. eh is over 9000 and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think American Psycho is a pretty cool guy. eh kills hookers and doesnt afraid of anything.
    * i think Dir en grey is a pretty cool guy. eh raeps your daughter and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Call of Duty 4 is a pretty cool guy. eh kills trerorists throws at least 100 nades and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Monk is a pretty cool guy. eh is afraid of everything and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Za Warudo is a pretty cool guy. eh frezes time, throws nives, drops steem rollers, wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys, and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * I think Al Gore is a pretty cool guy. eh invented the Internets and doesn't afraid of Manbearpig.
    * I think OH EXPLOITABLE is a pretty cool guy. eh fills in the blanks and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * I think Oblivion is a pretty cool guy. eh stops criminal scum and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Lena Katina is a pretty cool guy. eh all the things she saids and doesnt afraid of anything
    * I think Dick Cheney is a pretty cool guy. eh shoots faces and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * I think ripper is a pretty cool guy. eh told u eh was hardcore and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * I think Battletoads is a pretty cool guy. eh comes with a free Wii strap and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think EXAMPLES is a pretty cool guy. eh fills up stub pages and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think quantum mechanics is a pretty cool guy. eћ equals 2meμB and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think dragon ball z is a pretty cool guy. eh waits til next time and doesnt afraid of anything.
    * i think terrorism is a pretty cool guy. eh kills airplanes and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think queer is a pretty cool guy. eh lieks men and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think terri schaivo is a pretty cool guy. eh loses feeding tube and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think iran is a pretty cool guy. eh builds nukular weapons and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think ah fuck is a pretty cool guy. eh can't believe you've done this and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think pulp fiction is a pretty cool guy. eh says what again and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think mudkip is a pretty cool guy. eh herd u liek him and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think blue oyster cult is a pretty cool guy. eh needs more cowbell and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Snape is a pretty cool guy. eh kills dumbledore and doesnt afraid of anything.
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 01:03:43 am »
You're on drugs

Offline Preventer Wind

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 01:04:41 am »
Whens he not?
Enemies you threaten make armies.
Enemies you destroy make graves.
Shinsei says "Forgive and forget."
 Why? So you can fool me again?
I have Rick rolled 4

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 09:33:32 am »
what's that from

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

bioakky

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 09:48:24 am »
Quote from: llamavore
what's that from
SUCCESSFUL TROLL IS UNSUCCESSFUL

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 10:26:40 pm »
Quote from: Dontasemebro
* i think halo is a pretty cool guy. eh kills aleins and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think half life is a pretty cool guy. eh kills combine and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think bioshock is a pretty cool guy. eh kills SPLOICERS and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think SUPERCOOLWILLOW is a pretty cool guy he doesn't need so many chromosomes and doesn´t afraid of anything.
    * i think guns n roses is a pretty cool guy. eh welcomes peeple into the jungle and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * I think the Foo Fighters are pretty cool guys. eh are THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST and dont afraid of anything.
    * i think Chotonicte Rain is a pretty cool guy. eh moves away from the mic to breathe in and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think star wars is a pretty cool guy. eh kills younglings and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think aids is a pretty cool guy. eh kills nigers and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think an hero is a pretty cool guy. eh had ipod stolen and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think africa is a pretty cool guy. eh spreads aids and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think dragonforce is a pretty cool guy. eh waits for the day and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think nintendo is a pretty cool guy. eh eats mushrooms and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think germany is a pretty cool guy. eh kills jews and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think silent hill is a pretty cool guy. eh rapes people and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Rozen Maiden is a pretty cool guy. eh repeats Desu and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think AWWWWWWWRRRIGHT is a pretty cool guy. eh fucks babies and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think 300 is a pretty cool guy. eh dines in hell and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think snakes on a plane is a pretty cool guy. eh hates snakes and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think rule 34 is a pretty cool guy. eh rapes childhoods and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think bel air is a pretty cool guy. eh whistles for a cab and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think microsoft is a pretty cool guy. eh gets red lights and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think myspace is a pretty cool guy. eh enables predators and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think sega is a pretty cool guy. eh makes bad 3d games and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think the legend of zelda is a pretty cool guy. eh saves princess and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think blade runner is a pretty cool guy. eh kills replicants and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think to catch a predator is a pretty cool guy. eh stops child molesters and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think smash bros is a pretty cool guy. eh wavedashes and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Luigi's Mansion is a pretty cool guy. eh is afraid of everything and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Rickroll is a pretty cool guy. eh isn´t a stranger to love and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Revolutionary Girl Utena is a pretty cool guy. eh wins duels and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think mass effect is a pretty cool guy. eh fucks ashley williams, fights saren, and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think your mom is a pretty cool guy. eh is secretly a man and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Encyclopedia Dramatica is a pretty cool guy. eh does it four the lulz and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think i am legend is a pretty cool guy. eh saves bacan, lieks shrek, and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think gears of war is a pretty cool guy. eh fights RAAM and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think bleach is a pretty cool guy. eh uses bankai and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think metroid is a pretty cool guy. eh backtracks and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think star trek is a pretty cool guy. eh shoots phasers and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Death Note is a pretty cool guy. eh sakujos people and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Uncyclopedia is a kinda cool dude. eh is doing it wrong and isn't fear anything.
    * i think Jesus is a pretty cool guy. eh loves everyone and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Satan is a pretty cool guy. eh makes mortals suffer and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think hackers on steroids is a pretty cool guy. eh blows up yellow van and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Christianity is a pretty cool guy. eh damns you to hell and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think 2girls1cup is a pretty cool guy. eh shits in cups and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think pimp my ride is a pretty cool guy. eh sups dawgs and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Cloverfield is a pretty cool guy. eh releases parasites and doesn't afraid of Slusho.
    * i think No Country for Old Men is a pretty cool guy. eh says you have to call it and doesn't afraid of friendo.
    * i think There Will Be Blood is a pretty cool guy. eh drinks your milkshake and doesn't afraid of anything abandoned boy.
    * i think scientology is a pretty cool guy. eh beleives in Xeenu and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think america is a pretty cool guy. eh hears there's rumors on the internets and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think science is a pretty cool guy. eh refutes craetonism and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * Ich glaub Bernd ist ne ganz schön coole Type. re stielt Memes und hat vor nicht außer Schäuble Angst).
    * Ja dumaju covet budet kapitalistami drakami milyemi kholodnyemi vantye eh i delaet ne ispugano chto-nibyé.
    * Я тингк Советский Союз из а притее коол гахы, эй фигвтс Капитализм душзьу-нт уньфреыд ов енееьвинг.
    * i think Futurama is a pretty cool guy. eh sweeps dirt and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think power level is a pretty cool guy. eh is over 9000 and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think American Psycho is a pretty cool guy. eh kills hookers and doesnt afraid of anything.
    * i think Dir en grey is a pretty cool guy. eh raeps your daughter and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Call of Duty 4 is a pretty cool guy. eh kills trerorists throws at least 100 nades and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Monk is a pretty cool guy. eh is afraid of everything and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Za Warudo is a pretty cool guy. eh frezes time, throws nives, drops steem rollers, wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys, and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * I think Al Gore is a pretty cool guy. eh invented the Internets and doesn't afraid of Manbearpig.
    * I think OH EXPLOITABLE is a pretty cool guy. eh fills in the blanks and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * I think Oblivion is a pretty cool guy. eh stops criminal scum and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Lena Katina is a pretty cool guy. eh all the things she saids and doesnt afraid of anything
    * I think Dick Cheney is a pretty cool guy. eh shoots faces and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * I think ripper is a pretty cool guy. eh told u eh was hardcore and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * I think Battletoads is a pretty cool guy. eh comes with a free Wii strap and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think EXAMPLES is a pretty cool guy. eh fills up stub pages and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think quantum mechanics is a pretty cool guy. eћ equals 2meμB and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think dragon ball z is a pretty cool guy. eh waits til next time and doesnt afraid of anything.
    * i think terrorism is a pretty cool guy. eh kills airplanes and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think queer is a pretty cool guy. eh lieks men and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think terri schaivo is a pretty cool guy. eh loses feeding tube and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think iran is a pretty cool guy. eh builds nukular weapons and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think ah fuck is a pretty cool guy. eh can't believe you've done this and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think pulp fiction is a pretty cool guy. eh says what again and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think mudkip is a pretty cool guy. eh herd u liek him and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think blue oyster cult is a pretty cool guy. eh needs more cowbell and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Snape is a pretty cool guy. eh kills dumbledore and doesnt afraid of anything.

This is such mad win.  I can't even explain.  Somebody sig it ALL!
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2008, 01:35:57 am »
Quote from: bioakky
what's that from
SUCCESSFUL TROLL IS UNSUCCESSFUL

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline iron snake

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 11:40:15 am »
Quote from: Grand Poobah Marx
Quote from: Dontasemebro

This is such mad win.  I can't even explain.  Somebody sig it ALL!
ok

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2008, 07:55:44 pm »
Awesome!

DTMB, that's win!
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2008, 03:06:40 am »
lol @ iron snake.
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline The One Free Man

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2008, 01:13:16 pm »
Hahaha...that's awesoeme
it'd be nice if i crapped marshmallow rainbows but that doesn't mean it'll happen

My Nation

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2008, 08:40:24 am »
lol copy pasta

and it seems as though you have discovered encyclopedia dramatica, gud jorb
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2008, 03:09:06 pm »
Quote from: Lord Doom
lol copy pasta

and it seems as though you have discovered encyclopedia dramatica, gud jorb
discovered? I've known about it for a while. This is one of a few things that's any good.
Uncyclopedia is just as bad in some cases, but I at least L O L to them sometimes.
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 36 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317