Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: 28!  (Read 709 times)

Offline APCalcGirl

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
28!
« on: June 12, 2008, 10:49:54 pm »
So I got home and of course first things first i went and got a tonicsicle  BUT right after that i went on my cyber nations account.  I read the game log thingy and it was talking about sactioned alliances.  So i wanted to find out where the RIA stands becuz i know that is a pretty big and powerful one.  As of now we are numba 28.  Thats pretty awesum.  I mean the top is the NPO with ova 900 nations but as it is we almost have 250.  Basically this pumps me up and makes me want to put more time and effort (which i dont really have to give more than im doing now) into RIA to make it a sanctioned alliance aka da top 12 hells ya.
Don't Drink and Derive :)

You have two cows. One of them is an anticow. They touch. Now you have no cows. Or planet.

Differential Calculus
You have 2.

Indefinite Integral Calculus

You have cow2/2 + C.

In Soviet Russia, two cows have YOU!!!

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=187189

Offline Adolf Von Sippycup

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
28!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 11:06:01 pm »
*Sets of fireworks*
In a perfect world the mentally handicapped will lead the blind.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
28!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 12:30:09 am »
Also remember that alliances such as TOP and The Grämlins probably don't accept enough members to meet the minimum 300 required for sanction

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 25 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317