Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Pietard  (Read 3149 times)

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Pietard
« on: May 23, 2007, 11:21:45 pm »
Please do not hijack this thread, it is for making fun of pietard ONLY!!!
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.  Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.  And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.  And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
-Ezekiel 25:17

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 6.25" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Realm of Mpire
  • Ruler: invincible13matt
Pietard
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 03:55:35 pm »
dude, that's not cool. We don't make fun of people here... at least I don't think we do.
More resilient than Wile E. Coyote.

Third, Fourth Great War Veteran, War of the Coalition Veteran
Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Pietard
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 04:11:45 pm »
yes all men are created equal or so the founding fathers said
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Pietard
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 04:12:01 pm »
and my name is pieLORD

Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
    • http://
Pietard
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 04:43:33 pm »
*Hijacks thread*
This thread is now about making fun of Perc.
It is also about trains.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline ace of spades

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
Pietard
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 05:02:18 pm »
yay trains!!

Sorry, RIA... I'm burritos, but i may come back to visit ;)
Use my money wisely RIA!

Offline ace of spades

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
    • View Profile
Pietard
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 05:03:17 pm »
and last i checked we are the random insanity ALLAINCE, not ENEMIES!!! no need to make fun of anyone!!!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 05:03:42 pm by ace of spades »

Use my money wisely RIA!

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Pietard
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 05:12:34 pm »
exactly idiot who wants to make fun of perc!

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
Pietard
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2007, 05:17:08 pm »
i do. he's officially a jack ass for making fun of you

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Pietard
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2007, 05:23:44 pm »
of course he is
we all are in our own way
(or are we?)

Offline ace of spades

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
    • View Profile
Pietard
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2007, 05:26:31 pm »
*nods* yes we all are at some time of our lives

Use my money wisely RIA!

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
Pietard
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2007, 05:31:42 pm »
*Makes fun of everyone except Ace because shes a girl*
Yea thats right A GIRL on the Intrawebs... Its unheard of.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 6.25" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Realm of Mpire
  • Ruler: invincible13matt
Pietard
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2007, 05:38:28 pm »
no making fun of anyone here.
More resilient than Wile E. Coyote.

Third, Fourth Great War Veteran, War of the Coalition Veteran
Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Pietard
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2007, 05:47:42 pm »
no making fun of anyone here.
i agree totally with matt

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
Pietard
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2007, 06:10:11 pm »
Quote from: Kaiser

R U Hott?

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Pietard
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2007, 09:33:26 pm »
OMG U GUYZ STOP HIJACKING THE THREAD PLZ KEEP IT ABOUT THE ORIJJINLE TOPIK PLZZZZZZZ!!!
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.  Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.  And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.  And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
Pietard
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2007, 10:28:03 pm »
I was on a commuter train once.

Rule of thumb: All topics with flaming either get deleted, or it becomes a train topic.

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Pietard
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2007, 11:14:52 pm »
I just wanted to prove a point to pietard lol, sorry.

Choo choo pietard, choo choo.

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
Pietard
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2007, 12:58:30 am »
Quote from: Perc
I just wanted to prove a point to myself lol, sorry.

Choo choo perctard, choo choo.

Issues.

Offline ace of spades

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
    • View Profile
Pietard
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2007, 12:11:50 am »
Quote from: Kaiser
Hey! i appreciate that you didn't make fun of me, but using the excuse that i'm a girl, is STUPID! I'm sorry , but i hate it when i get special treatment just i like to be equal  that's why i hate the whole "i can't hit you because you're a girl" thing. if i guy wants to hit me and i deserve to be hit,(like if i did something really stupid, or i need sense knocked back into me,) then he shouldn't go easy on me because of my gender. besides i don't go easy on boys just because of their gender (actually i tend to hit harder)

Use my money wisely RIA!

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317