Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Rating topic.  (Read 3202 times)

C-zom

Rating topic.
« on: July 23, 2008, 09:35:01 pm »
<_<

I don't normally like these, but I'll go for it. I will honestly rate every person here.  So yeah, go for it. I can't promise a cool voice thing like Flask. Me screaming into my microphone about people named LORD DOOM, FLASK, AZURAL etc people would start to think I've lost my mind.

Offline iron snake

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Rating topic.
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 09:37:15 pm »
Are you going to kill me?

Offline Ryun

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Silendra
  • Ruler: RyunX
Rating topic.
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 09:44:52 pm »
☼_¢

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
Rating topic.
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 10:09:19 pm »
sup
fuck off

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has colonized the Moon! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
Rating topic.
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 10:10:21 pm »
hai
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

C-zom

Rating topic.
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 10:23:11 pm »
Quote from: iron snake
Are you going to kill me?

Yeah. -Slashes-

Anyway your name reminds me of when I first met Loren. Ok.. not really. I don't remember you being here when I was around. Either I wasn't paying any attention (Likely.) or you joined when I left (unlikely.). But from what little I can read you seem pretty harmless. Your avatar is great, you fit in and you seem like a nice guy. I'd complain more but I don't know you enough.

Next one coming up in a bit.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
Rating topic.
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2008, 10:26:40 pm »
wait....what?

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

C-zom

Rating topic.
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2008, 10:27:32 pm »
Quote from: dester55
wait....what?

wat

Its a rating topic. Ever been to RI?

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
Rating topic.
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2008, 10:29:37 pm »
all the accounts i make keep getting banned even when i dont post. so not in the past year or so.

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

C-zom

Rating topic.
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2008, 10:58:54 pm »
Quote from: RyunX
☼_¢

I don't know you. Nifity face though.

C-zom

Rating topic.
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2008, 11:07:28 pm »
Quote from: EnragedLobster
sup

You still haven't told me the name of the girl in your avatar. <_<

When I first met you here, I can't say my opinions were high. You left alot and that got me pissed. Then I talked to you a couple times on IRC, that was fun. I can't say we talked alot, and I probably haven't been able to build a just image of you. But you're pretty coo. You can be pretty hard to talk to, and annoying with a dash of.. eh. But still, overall, you're pretty badass. Your taste in music is eyebrow raising on some occasions but its also pretty badass. You like music how I like movies, and I didn't think that was possible.

I normally don't like the compliment sandwich method for rating but I can't think of anything else. :V Outright flaming or praising people isn't always fun.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 11:09:30 pm by C-zom »

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Rating topic.
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2008, 05:48:18 am »
V_V

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Rating topic.
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2008, 08:59:44 am »
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
Rating topic.
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2008, 05:30:35 pm »
Rate me next

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
Rating topic.
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2008, 05:56:15 pm »
>_>

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
Rating topic.
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2008, 10:05:55 pm »
Quote from: C-zom
sup

When I first met you here, I can't say my opinions were high. You left alot and that got me pissed. Then I talked to you a couple times on IRC, that was fun. I can't say we talked alot, and I probably haven't been able to build a just image of you. But you're pretty coo. You can be pretty hard to talk to, and annoying with a dash of.. eh. But still, overall, you're pretty badass. Your taste in music is eyebrow raising on some occasions but its also pretty badass. You like music how I like movies, and I didn't think that was possible.

I normally don't like the compliment sandwich method for rating but I can't think of anything else. :V Outright flaming or praising people isn't always fun.
I don't know her name :v
fuck off

C-zom

Rating topic.
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2008, 10:21:16 pm »
sup

...You suck.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Rating topic.
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2008, 10:25:55 pm »
sup

...You suck.
what the fuck is it about anyways!? what does 2 weeks mean and whats the significance of the picture?

C-zom

Rating topic.
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2008, 10:32:03 pm »
Juding on the picture... two weeks until she turns 18? :v

C-zom

Rating topic.
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2008, 12:55:43 am »
Quote from: KingRanter
V_V

My first impression was mixed. You seem pretty insecure, a bit sardonic and a bit.. dark. Like looking into a mirror. :v but that conversation was small. Your shenanigans around here are pretty opposite. You're a good RIAer, and mildly interesting when around. Anything can come out of your mouth. <_< I haven't talked to you enough to form a solid opinion yet. I'll most likely edit this rating. When I do, I'll let you know.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 42 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317