Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Attention Original RIers of long ago  (Read 2268 times)

Offline Divineslasher

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 4.41" long.
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shady Sands
  • Ruler: Divineslasher
Attention Original RIers of long ago
« on: June 02, 2007, 04:09:03 pm »
Would ya come to RI?

Its not as great without you. =(

*knows this will fail miserably*
The difference between a brave man and a coward is a coward thinks twice before jumping in the cage with a lion. The brave man doesn't know what a lion is. He just thinks he does.

- Charles Bukowski

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 04:10:02 pm »
I still go to RI. o_o

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 04:10:32 pm »
*Sees old RIers, then sees great*
*Leaves topic*
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 04:12:14 pm »
I still go there. Although I don't know if you consider 2005 long ago. >_>
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Economics RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2007, 04:20:03 pm »
I'm there every once in a while.
fuck off

Offline Divineslasher

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2007, 04:21:46 pm »
RI has been getting...hmm how do i say? SUCK

;_;
The difference between a brave man and a coward is a coward thinks twice before jumping in the cage with a lion. The brave man doesn't know what a lion is. He just thinks he does.

- Charles Bukowski

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Economics RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2007, 04:22:56 pm »
Hence why I only go there every once in a while.
fuck off

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2007, 04:43:30 pm »
I stopped because whenever I post there, nobody ever pays any attention whatsoever, nor have they ever.
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Divineslasher

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2007, 04:43:40 pm »
Good point ;>_>

- Charles Bukowski

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2007, 04:44:33 pm »
Quote from: Shadow
I still go there. Although I don't know if you consider 2005 long ago. >_>

[23:02] loren: You're pants are very fun

Andy says:
lorens not responding so HI LORENS MOM
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
I'VE SEEN YOUR DAUGHTER NAKED, HAVE YOU?
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2007, 04:45:52 pm »
I think I joined up in 2004.
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2007, 05:00:01 pm »
fuck off

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2007, 05:01:15 pm »
I was wrong, 2005.  2004 was when I first read the GameFAQS boards before I could register.
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline The Unnamed Soldier

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2007, 05:01:58 pm »
2000-2001

<_<;

And I actually found the site 8 years ago so...

I still go, though. I just don't seem to be seen a lot nowadays, though in the RPG topic, I seem to be gaining SOME tonicularity of sorts...

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2007, 05:19:28 pm »
The RI RPG topic? Heh. I guess you can consider me one of the founders. I was there for the first-50 ones. Then I got bored and left

[23:02] loren: You're pants are very fun

Andy says:
lorens not responding so HI LORENS MOM
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
I'VE SEEN YOUR DAUGHTER NAKED, HAVE YOU?
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2007, 05:27:06 pm »
I was the winner of Dark Kirby's 9500th post.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2007, 07:25:53 pm »
I started in early 2005, as did some others here, it looks like. I still go occasionally, but it's just not fun enough anymore.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Ananegg

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of Great War III
    • View Profile
    • http://www.forumsvibe.com/baltimoregeekdo
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2007, 10:50:52 pm »
IT's sad to say this, but CE has better posts them RI....

Offline Little_Squirrel

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2007, 04:50:40 am »
Quote from: Ananegg
IT's sad to say this, but CE has better posts than RI....

Agreed <_<
Call me Squirrel
[Insert witty comment here]
Click here! to view my nation
(Unchartered Island, ruled by The Unknown Ruler)

[From the GameFAQs boards]
fantasyspirit: "Like the other day, she wrote, she likes my cookies."
skullgon: "Did you put your gingerbread man in her oven?"

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2007, 01:27:49 pm »
Quote from: Ananegg
IT's sad to say this, but CE has better posts them RI....

*Doesn't agree*
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317