Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Plane crash in hudson  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
Plane crash in hudson
« on: January 15, 2009, 05:34:46 pm »
I followed the plane down the hudson (it was floating too fast to really catch up on foot) and it was sooo cold. Im uploading the one picture I got. I am still freezing.

Ask me anything.
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
Plane crash in hudson
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 05:41:32 pm »
lol a bunch of birds fucked up a plane
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
Plane crash in hudson
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 05:42:49 pm »
only takes one usually
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Plane crash in hudson
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 12:54:31 am »
fex?

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
Plane crash in hudson
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2009, 07:50:40 am »
Been writing random 3 letter fake words in topics that remind me that I did it before.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
Plane crash in hudson
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2009, 07:59:27 am »
lol
All aboard the FAIL PLANE.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
Plane crash in hudson
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2009, 04:19:38 pm »
i'm tired of "the pilot is a hero and the next jesus christ." the man was doing his job; and if he's that great, this wouldn't have happened.

i see that shit everywhere i go.
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
Plane crash in hudson
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2009, 06:02:28 pm »
lol at 700mph GL trying to see birds
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
Plane crash in hudson
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2009, 11:39:36 am »
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/Dasquirrel/0115091726a.jpg
Plane crash in hudson
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
Plane crash in hudson
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2009, 05:09:03 pm »
what exactly is that a picture of?
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
    • View Profile
Plane crash in hudson
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2009, 07:44:18 am »
Quote from: Lord Doom
what exactly is that a picture of?

Crap from the plane floting around?
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Plane crash in hudson
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2009, 12:50:13 pm »
I think i see a life jacket

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
Plane crash in hudson
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2009, 09:52:03 am »
taken with my phone, a picture of a life jacket and a floating seat.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
Plane crash in hudson
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2009, 09:07:18 pm »
Sent this to the Transport Advisory board or whatever fucking group investigates plane diarrhea?

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
Plane crash in hudson
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2009, 01:01:56 pm »
lol they're gone I went back to try to (definitely never not in a million years) sea Land Fish them out.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317