Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: RIP: #RIA  (Read 930 times)

Offline Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
RIP: #RIA
« on: July 31, 2007, 11:12:49 pm »
* You were kicked from #RIA by ChanServ (Use of this channel has been forbidden)
So then you're a CockPony inside?

Or is that 100% Pony Cock?

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 11:14:53 pm »
lol

*can't get on esper*
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 11:15:36 pm »
I was about to kickban Firemyst before the Moth summon came and froze my IRC.
fuck off

Offline Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 11:17:23 pm »
The very last moments of #RIA had Kenny being badass to the network op and the biggest damn Moth flood ever.

'Twas epic.

http://cybernations.rialliance.net/index.php?s=&...ost&p=69319

This is what started the snowball.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 11:17:39 pm by Vintus »

Offline vgmmaster

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 11:20:04 pm »
Espernet has a zero tolerance towards CN players.

So, if it was an IRCop, I wouldn't be surprised.

Offline vgmmaster

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 11:22:43 pm »
Found it.

Attention CyberNations Players

Due to the recent "rushing" and other "trolling" being done by a large number of the CyberNations community EsperNet is now taking a zero tolerance policy towards these issues. EsperNet staff is not here to babysit troublesome users and we will not allow our network to become a haven for misbehaved annoyances. Having said this, here is our stance:
1) First misbehavior from a user results in a 30 day network ban. Evasion of said ban will result in it being extended by 30 days for each attempt; until 90 days is reached and the ban is made forever.
2) If we find the operators of a channel, or a large percentage of a channel are involved in the behavior the channel itself will be closed.
3) Users who return from their network bans and continue to misbehave will be removed FOREVER. We're not playing baseball here, there are no three strikes. You get ONE warning; a 30 day ban.
4) At this time no more CyberNations users will be granted access to EsperNets public CGI:IRC client. We will not provide the resources for misbehavior on our network.
EsperNet is, and always will be, a privately owned and operated network. Our staff has the right to deny access to anybody for any reason. Please read our Acceptable Use Policy; and understand it fully before using our services!

http://www.esper.net/

Offline Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 11:26:09 pm »
Yeah, we knew about that and were discussing it just an hour or two before on a completely different topic.

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2007, 11:30:07 pm »
lol Stupid Esper
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.207 seconds with 30 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317