Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Yanks  (Read 2869 times)

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept One year of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
Re: Yanks
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2010, 02:29:15 pm »
Stfu you loud, white text-ed, blue idiot, no one told Americans to go change the name to just 'football'...it maketh no sense, its more like handball...cept for the violent tackling part, i haven't really seen that happen in handball...>_>

Funny thing, rugby is actually growing rapidly in India...weird...most of us are puny in comparison to brits, americans or canadians, goes to show doesn't it? With smaller penises come even smaller self defense mechanisms...

Yeah but im big...i am i tell you...like...big...yeah...
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2010, 02:54:12 pm »
This may be true but soccer is still a girl's sport.

IT'S CALLED FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL IS A GIRL'S SPORT.
Is that so hard?
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept One year of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2010, 03:32:18 pm »
Huh, i don't blame the ignorance, basketball is widely considered a sissy sport in India, go figure.
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • war boner is 2.12" long.
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2010, 05:09:07 pm »
  what is this move called? ::)
                                                                              and is it offense or defence?
                                                                              also would this draw a red card if not
                                                                              how come it's a clear violation of this
                                                                              mans bum! :-*

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2010, 07:30:04 pm »
Diving for the lose.
This is the reason soccer fails. Sport is about athleticism, not about who can act like they're weak and in pain. And what's worse is that the fans and referees go along with it. For shame...

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2010, 08:33:52 pm »
Football I find is more fun to play then watch, whereas handegg is more fun to watch then play(not saying I don't enjoy playing it, it's just a lot easier to scrub together a game of football then handegg, as half the guys don't understand patterns, or even where they should stand around).

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2010, 05:19:51 am »
Football requires quite a bit of skill though, handegg...well allright, it requires athleticism, its hardly comparable, that's just the point, foot ball is FOOT ball and hand egg is HAND egg...
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2010, 10:59:02 am »

what is this all about?     :o

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2010, 06:23:48 pm »
Eh...dude, that's a streaker in what looks like a rugby stadium...

Edit: I think its in an aussie rules handegg match.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 06:27:17 pm by Shadow Gangs »
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2010, 07:56:26 pm »
Edit: I think its in an aussie rules handegg match.
No >_>
The fact that the stadium says sevens everywhere makes me think it's rugby.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2010, 11:43:44 pm »
Hmm...i just noticed the IRB, yerright.
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2010, 04:12:49 am »
7's is a variation on Rugby Union that emphasises skill and athleticism.

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2010, 03:31:25 pm »

now the bicycle kick is something to watch especially when it results in a goal!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 03:39:10 pm by king maguga »

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2010, 03:40:25 pm »

bicycle kicks               
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I38Fln4ULo8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I38Fln4ULo8</a>

« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 03:45:37 pm by king maguga »

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.305 seconds with 37 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317