Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Tripoli Falls to The Freedom Fighters  (Read 2544 times)

Offline Holy Ruler

• Cactuar
  • Awards RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 12" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: New Quds
  • Ruler: Holy Ruler
Tripoli Falls to The Freedom Fighters
« on: August 21, 2011, 04:39:02 pm »
This is a historic night. Reports say Sayful Islam was captured and Qadafi dead. We shall see.

Best Ramadan and Eid ever!

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon! Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
Re: Tripoli Falls to The Freedom Fighters
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 10:49:37 pm »
The next few days should be interesting and significant for Libya. Hopefully the rebels can secure the city and capture Gaddafi without too much more bloodshed.
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline Crazyman93

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Waffle Commissar
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 5.43" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Seraven Empire
  • Ruler: Crazyman93
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 11:49:10 pm »
It doesn't matter, they'll inevitably get just as bad, and even if they don't, they'll raise a middle finger to us in thanks for doing all the fucking work.

Spoiler for Hiden:
<--I'm somewhere in there.

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5745/tigerrv.jpg
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2228/55990.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Airhammer/Women%20of%20Wrestling/Brooke%20Adams/BrookeAdams22.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/huntms83/hAz1qe5fld.jpg
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgzn4eJw721qb197bo1_500.jpg

I'd like to thank the RIA for giving me a place to hide my hotgirl pics

Spoiler for Hiden:
Quote from: Jenne
You should not question what you know nothing about.  No one in RIA willl ever question crazyman's dedication to our alliance.

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 12:16:33 am »
And now there are a group of clueless young men with guns and no leadership in sight.

This will end well.

Why the fuck can't we just let them kill each other and stay out of it?
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 02:13:21 am »
we are staying out of it.  We just helped with the Air Raids because, well, who else has supersonic jet-fighters that can guide bombs through 2 foot wide windows right into the fact of their target?

Oh yea, nobody.

We handed it over to NATO after all the fun was had.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 02:13:48 am »
And now there are a group of clueless young men with guns and no leadership in sight.

This will end well.

A. because jesus won't come back if we let the arabs kill the jews
B. because getting oil at the expense of middle eastern peace is preferable to getting it at the expense of polar bears and sea turtles off our own shores
C. America, fuck yeah, Freedom is the only fuckin way, yeah.
D. Florida
3. Profit!!!

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 02:36:03 am »
Do any of you know why action had to be taken by outside sources for libya?

Because in this civil war, both sides were in a stalemate.  Problem is, that the dude in charge decided to kill pretty much everyone that wasn't in his military.  With his entire county in a stalemate, and control split the way it was, it could have gone on for much longer than it already has if action wasn't taken.  Worst case scenario, it becomes a "North Korea South Korea" situtation.

See, many people in the US take what freedoms we have for granted.  In a country like Libya or even Iraq prior to the invasion, just posting anti-government messages on a forum were enough to get you rounded up by secret police and executed.

I've been to many different countries and have seen first-hand the atrocities that people are capable of committing against others.  In some cases, intervention is necessary.  In others, it comes too late.

Had we finished the job in the 90's hundreds of thousands of kurds would still be alive, instead of stored in mass graves in warehouses within Iraq.  Until you've actually been there and have seen a warehouse filled with wooden boxes the size of people and then told you had to clear out because there was an NBC (Nuclear Biological chemical) issue you don't truly understand what happened to the people in some of these countries.

One of the triggers in the Libyan conflict that is going on right now, is the fact that Gadaffi turned his military loose on peaceful protesters.

Hell, the same thing almost happened in britain recently.  Rioting and looting was so rampant that they were getting close to deploying the military to contain it.  And what started that?  Police shot and killed a black gang-member.  But, a rumor was that it was an execution.  It wasn't released until later that he had a gun.  And by that time, the damage was done and everything was set for the riot.  Then, after the peaceful protest that one august day, a single act of violence exploded into violence and rioting that lasted for over a week.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Leo

Offline Crazyman93

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Waffle Commissar
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 02:57:47 am »
we are staying out of it.  We just helped with the Air Raids because, well, who else has supersonic jet-fighters that can guide bombs through 2 foot wide windows right into the fact of their target?

Oh yea, nobody.

Who else does? UK and France, who were both too fucking lazy to do it themselves so they begged us to.

As for the British Police shooting someone, OF COURSE HE HAD A FUCKING GUN! THE BRITS DON'T CALL GUNS IN UNLESS THE FOES GOT GUNS CAUSE THEY'RE PUSSIES!

I'm gonna go on record and tell you to shut the fuck up now. Seriously, it was no ones business but Libya's what was going on in their country. The whole reason the US is so fucked up right now is because we can't keep our nose out of other countries' shit and focus on OUR FUCKING PROBLEMS! Seriously, I don't fucking care what's wrong in other countries because my own country fell to shit. And I blame the American people for being to fucking stupid to take advantage of a right enshrined in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, and that's to drag these dumb fuck leaders that are all about them out of fucking office and line them up against a wall and start fucking shooting.

Spoiler for Hiden:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Airhammer/Women%20of%20Wrestling/Brooke%20Adams/BrookeAdams22.jpg

Spoiler for Hiden:
You should not question what you know nothing about.  No one in RIA willl ever question crazyman's dedication to our alliance.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 04:08:08 am »
First,

What the fuck?  You talk about how Americans should use the declaration of independence and Constitution, then tell me to shut the fuck up when I'm stating an opinion USING rights I'm guaranteed by freedom of speech???  Really, I had thought higher of you before you made that comment

Is America falling on hard times?  Yes.  But does that mean we should stop doing what makes us americans?  No.

One of the things that makes America such a great country is the fact that we don't turn away requests for help.  We give aid to those who need it and will help just about anyone who requests it.  Be it a small african country, or Libyian Rebels who are fighting against a dictator who is executing them in the streets.

Like it or not, problems in countries like Libya aren't just their business.  They are the worlds business, and they can effect the entire world if left alone.  If you remember, the rebels were posting on the internet and begging for help because the leader of their country was TURNING TANKS ON THEM.  Literally, he was having tanks roll down the street killing innocent people who were just in their homes, in their yards, or just looking at what was going on.  They called for help from anyone, and while the rest of the world was still trying to figure out who was going to lead the NATO Ground forces to assist them, we hit critical targets with airstrikes which impacted the ability of Gadaffi's military to continue to execute thousands of people.  And, what if there had been no UN coalition?  After Gadaffi is toppled, the country could break into a bunch of splinter-states and all be fighting for control.  With a UN coalition, they will have some control and be able to stabilize more quickly than if everyone breaks apart and there are another 15 years of in-fighting.

What surprises me, is how your acting like what I typically see as a "Spoiled American Citizen".  Someone who has taken their freedoms for granted and only complains about the current situation and tries to tear down anyone who defends our country.  But you know what, you have that right.  And I have no problem debating or discussing politics or anything else with you.  But there is no reason for you to get so hostile or turn this thread from a civilized discussion into personal attacks and disrespect by telling me to shut the fuck up because your opinion is correct.  It's an opinion not fact.

But it's people that have the "I don't care about it if it doesn't effect me" point of view that is whats wrong with America  today.  That's why we are in the situation that we are in.  Because it might not be the same type of greed that politicians exhibit, but it's still greed.

Putting yourself before others, ignoring the plights of others, and not looking out for your neighbor.  Sitting back and doing nothing as people are hurt around you.  THAT IS NOT THE AMERICAN WAY.

Our country has changed much in the 200+ years since the Declaration of Independence was signed.  But some things have stayed the same.  We still look out for each other.  Now, We stayed and minded our own business concerning the rest of the world for the first hundred of so years, and what happened?  The Nazi's almost conquered the entire world.  Imagine how many lives could have been saved and how much damage could have been prevented if we had joined the fight sooner than when the British were trying to push them back.  That was when our point of view changed.  We realized, we can't just be an introverted xenophobic culture, we have to look at whats happening in the rest of the world because if we can make a difference, we should.  If we can help someone, we try.

Back when I was in the Army, me and some friends were at a Sonics in Atlanta at an intersection when, a lady driving her minivan smashed into someone on a motorcycle.  His bike went flying down the road, and he rolled over her van and smashed onto the ground.  Right away, we jumped out of my truck and grabbed the CLS (Combat LifeSaver) to go render aid.  Do you know what the people that were behind the van and in the nearby lane did?  They started honking.

Because that's what is wrong with America.  Greed and putting yourself and your comfort above others.  Me and 2 other people were sitting with this guy as he was laying down on the ground bleeding all over the place with many broken bones (he had been not moving in a turn lane, and she was probably going 35+ miles an hour) and the people right by us were honking and yelling for us to get him to get out of the road.  Why?  Because they were slightly inconvenienced by the fact that he was laying there slowly dieing.  Luckily, an ambulance arrived before he died, and they took him to a hospital.  Last I had heard, was that he ended up surviving, but was in recovery for a long time.  Imagine how inconvenienced he was?  He almost died in the middle of a road, and if he had, one of the last things he would have heard would have been people swearing and honking their horns because someone driving their kids home got distracted and hit him.

That is our problem.  Everyone is so self-centered that they don't want to deal with a little bit of hardship.  They'd rather just bitch about the system and complain that we are still trying to do one of the things that sets us apart from other countries, help those in need.

And finally, as far as the British shooting that guy, I wasn't condemning them for it.  Hell, if he had a gun and was a gang-member, he DESERVED to get shot.  I was simply pointing out that the public was so quick to respond without the full story and I was making a point that a small event such as that, could cause wide-spread effects.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline Crazyman93

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Waffle Commissar
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2011, 02:35:24 pm »
Here's something for you, I can almost guarantee that if polled, the American people would have preferred to stay the fuck out of Libya. America was supposed to be governed by representatives of the people. If you're allowing funding to go through for military actions to aid a country most Americans couldn't find on the fucking map, you are representing nothing but yourself.
And let's face it, if you're going to the point where you might have to declare bankruptcy, you don't pay your cousin's car payment because he lost his job. The American Government is the most fiscally irresponsible system I have ever seen.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline undiscoveredbum

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2011, 02:46:46 pm »
jesus christ what have I done

Oh yea, nobody.

The US is part of NATO,  and I assume it is the largest contributor of NATOs presence in Libya.

This will end well.

A. because jesus won't come back if we let the arabs kill the jews
B. because getting oil at the expense of middle eastern peace is preferable to getting it at the expense of polar bears and sea turtles off our own shores
C. America, fuck yeah, Freedom is the only fuckin way, yeah.
D. Florida
3. Profit!!!

Israel can handle itself. They're too badass to take any shit from them. And what oil are we getting again?
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2011, 02:50:52 pm »
>_> this really should be in CC, this is too intelligent of a discussion for RI
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline undiscoveredbum

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2011, 02:51:02 pm »
One of the things that makes America such a great country is the fact that we don't turn away requests for help.  We give aid to those who need it and will help just about anyone who requests it.  Be it a small african country, or Libyian Rebels who are fighting against a dictator who is executing them in the streets.

The only thing we've changed is who's doing the killing. And do you really think things will be better after all of this? Democracy just kicks in because we dropped some bombs? Why don't we just step over to Syria and start some shit there too. I'm sure we can afford that.

Offline undiscoveredbum

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2011, 02:52:40 pm »

DICKS IN MY ANUS

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2011, 04:13:36 pm »
I went of RI this morning to read something lighthearted and silly, preferably focused on penises, and I run into this? I'm horribly distraught now, and must go back to bed.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2011, 05:06:04 pm »
seems there's always this argument between the side that thinks all america's intervention is evil, and the side that thinks all america's non-intervention is evil.

we didn't beat the nazis alone (thanks russia), and if we hadn't gotten involved when we did, they still would not have been able to conquer the entire world even if they had nukes (imagine the vietnam war times 1000, that would have been their attempt to occupy north america and russia.)

Israel can handle itself. They're too badass to take any shit from them. And what oil are we getting again?
I wasn't serious. if there are economic reasons we are involved in the middle east, I doubt it's as simple as the rhetoric spouted by bush-haters.

DICKS IN MY ANUS
Piss Out my Ass - The Song
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 05:08:21 pm by llamavore »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2011, 05:18:51 pm »
Were part of NATO, but NATO isn't in charge...  the UN is...  I mixed the two, mainly because I had recently returned from a bar and was still a smidge tipsy.  It's UN forces that are running the Libyan conflict, not NATO.  the US is NOT involved at all anymore.  We just did the bombings, partly cause were the best at it, partly because the UN was still trying to figure out what they were going to do.  They gave us permission to provide airstrikes to help while they in-fought who was going to run the UN forces.

And if I remember, it was almost the US in charge of it anyway, cause the UN was leaning towards it till we said we were happy to bomb them and provide CAS as necessary, but we would not be sending ANY ground forces.

See, what's going on over in that area now, is that Egypt's long-time rule was toppled, and other countries saw that it could be done, and hopped on the wagon.

I'm not saying that in 20 years this won't happen again, but you have to realize, roughly every 40 or so years this happens all over the middle east anyway.  All we did, was expedite the process within libya because neither side had the resources to properly beat the other side and end the conflict.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2011, 06:24:07 pm »
We just did the bombings, partly cause were the best at it, partly because the UN was still trying to figure out what they were going to do.  They gave us permission to provide airstrikes to help while they in-fought who was going to run the UN forces.
PFFFFFFFTTTTT

Offline undiscoveredbum

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2011, 06:37:46 pm »
we didn't beat the nazis alone (thanks russia), and if we hadn't gotten involved when we did, they still would not have been able to conquer the entire world even if they had nukes (imagine the vietnam war times 1000, that would have been their attempt to occupy north america and russia.)

It probably would have been a great idea to just let the soviet union and germany kill each other anyway. Though the result of that would probably have been the soviets steam rolling through all of europe.

I also just found out recently that the soviet union declared war on Poland like 2 weeks after Germany did. Public schools suck donkey balls.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2011, 12:15:19 am »
We just did the bombings, partly cause were the best at it, partly because the UN was still trying to figure out what they were going to do.  They gave us permission to provide airstrikes to help while they in-fought who was going to run the UN forces.
PFFFFFFFTTTTT
if we needed to drop snowballs on them, we would have called canada.
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.49 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317