Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Amsterdam in September  (Read 980 times)

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
Amsterdam in September
« on: August 13, 2013, 10:22:50 am »
My brother is coming for another visit.  I can't believe how many times we have pulled this off on the last 2 years - he combines business travel to Europe and we meet up for some heavy damage in the dam.

This time we have decided to spare our lungs.  We will produce m-butter & bake ultra-brownies.  Then sip 16 year old Balvenie and smoke Motecristos until we forget how wasted we are. 

Then go to the fucking movies.  The day he lands (sept 5), the new Riddick movie is released in the Netherlands.  Pacific Rim will be playing.  Hopefully the new Start Trek too.  And Elysium. 

I also downloaded Oblivion, Appleseed (=Ex Machina), and we will probably rewatch the first 3 Riddick movies. 

I will have to call the doctor about my raging 4 day sci-fi hard-on that won't subside.

Now I know there are some hardcore anime fans here, and I need your recommendations.  I won't be able to tell you whether I liked them, because I am likely to forget the experience on the spot.  That said, if I can manage to get internet access, I will write you during the event, and hopefully you will not mistake me for Reoga.

Offline cctmsp13

• Viceroy
  • Funktuar
  • Viceroy of the RIA - Maru!
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 19.11" long.
  • has 318 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: korinekia
  • Ruler: cctmsp13
Re: Amsterdam in September
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 02:13:08 am »
Puella Magi Madoka Magica, just because I want to see what some of the backgrounds do to you when you're stoned.

I'm keeping this banner.

<cctmsp13[RIA]> www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz9U9qGGYmo
<Drummer[FF]> lmao
<Croix> what the fucking shit
<Croix> did i just click cctmsp13[RIA]
<cctmsp13[RIA]> not sure
<Croix> those two girls murdered a robot, and the robot seemed to enjoy it.
<cctmsp13[RIA]> oh that
<Croix> then they... i don't even know, charged up a portable generator on their vibrators?
<Croix> the fuck is wrong with you:X

cctmsp13, President of Korinekia
Viceroy of The RIA
Sovereign of the NPL

Offline cctmsp13

• Viceroy
  • Funktuar
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • has 318 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 02:20:47 am »
For something more in keeping with everything else you're doing, perhaps 'Attack on Titan'

I'm keeping this banner.

<Drummer[FF]> lmao
<cctmsp13[RIA]> not sure
<cctmsp13[RIA]> oh that
<Croix> then they... i don't even know, charged up a portable generator on their vibrators?

Viceroy of The RIA
Sovereign of the NPL

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 03:58:34 am »
Attack on Titan looks amazing.  Strangely, so does PMMM, but with little more than implied nip & cleft, we are unlikely to leave it on for more that a few minutes, barring energy deadlock like this:

"Change it"
"No, you change it"
"Nah.  You change it" 
"You said it first"
"I bet I can outlast you"
"Dude I am infinitely capable of remaining motionless"
"Just moving my mouth is more energy that I care to expend right now"
"Yeah, but I would move my mouth for some Reese's peanut butter cups"
"Yeah me too"
"Dude be a hero and get us the PBCs"
"I really can't move right now"
"They're closer to you.  Don't make me quote Resolution #62"
"Fine.  Bitch."
"Hey while you're up can you change this tripe?"

The above conversation could easily take over an hour to complete.

Offline cctmsp13

• Viceroy
  • Funktuar
  • has 318 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2013, 10:34:45 pm »
Yes the only reason I mention PMMM is that it sometimes has scenes like these:

These are a witch (the butterfly-slime-roses thing), and a girl about to shoot her with a giant gun.  Look at those, now imagine watching those while stoned...

I'm keeping this banner.

<Drummer[FF]> lmao
<cctmsp13[RIA]> not sure
<cctmsp13[RIA]> oh that

Viceroy of The RIA
Sovereign of the NPL

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2013, 04:40:57 am »
Ok I am sold.  I will download and report my findings.  Anything more recommendations?

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2013, 10:27:42 am »
I think I did irreparable harm to my brain.  And that was only from watching the premier of Riddick.  FUCKING AWFUL and a travesty to Riddick fans everywhere.  Here is my plot summary:

Riddick, a collossal hero who came to rule the Underverse quite by surprise suddenly finds himself as an old, washed up, broke, B-rated, out of breath, out of shape, Hollywood hanger-on.  His misery, not being quite sufficient for suicide, spurs him to make a sequel to 3 of the best sci-fi films made in the last decade, so that no one may doubt whether he is indeed flogging a dead horse if ever he should make another.  This is the end of the franchise, and there are no fine points to be put on.  By comparison, Star Trek V was a springboard, and that fact that it had sequels does not take away from the feeling of the end of the Star Trek franchise conjured up by its actor-turned-director.  Yeah, Escape from LA was a relative new beginning, and Highlander can make a comeback after those flying vampire twins...  The biggest battle this old Riddick has up his ally is a daily wrestling match with his geriatric diaper.  What a fucking letdown.  I could only every stand VD as Riddick, and now he will forever be the guy who also starred in the worst movie since Starship Troopers 3.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2013, 05:46:34 pm »
whoa, thats harsh, starship troopers 3 was bad
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2013, 06:15:24 am »
Yeah.  I bet Verhoeven spells it baad because 3 letters is just not long enough to convey its exceptional awfulness.  Riddick was worse.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 38 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317