Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Factorio  (Read 2202 times)

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Has been Head of Recruitment Formerly a member of Cult of Justitia Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 16.08" long.
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Wagglekfa
  • Ruler: Biff Webster
Factorio
« on: June 09, 2014, 08:31:01 am »
Factorio trailer

I'm having trouble getting to sleep because I keep planning out resource flows in my head.
Posted by Hyperonic

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Re: Factorio
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 05:34:47 pm »
looks fun... ... except I dont' like buildings that can only be placed in a perpendicular or gridlike fashion, it looks inorganic, and aside from the train tracks looks like nothing even goes diagonal

love the concept though. was thinking about something which overlapped this somewhat

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Has been Head of Recruitment Formerly a member of Cult of Justitia Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 07:03:24 pm »
It does make easy to see where shit is getting held up though. Trying to shoehorn processes into what I've built already is bad enough without odd shaped buildings.
Posted by Hyperonic

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 10:20:36 pm »
Posted by Hyperonic

Offline Alfred von Tirpitz

• The Bear Cavalry
  • Cactus
  • Awards Forever Proliferating ♥ Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation
  • war boner is 12.86" long.
  • has 4 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: K252strin
  • Ruler: Alfred von Tirpitz
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 12:46:35 am »
This takes up all my free time. I must have started a new game, almost every third day over the past couple months.

Trying to get it right so that the oil economy thing does not make me tear my hair out.

Love it.

Oh and the DyTech mod makes it much better too. Slower start, and really comes into its own towards the mid/end game.

Offline BelkanFederation

• Ascended Republic of Elite States
  • Baby Cactus
  • ARES SupCom
  • war boner is 3.34" long.
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • ARES FORUM
  • Nation: Belkan Federation
  • Ruler: Solo Wing
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 08:29:37 am »
Reminds me of Anno 2070
Acta Non Verba; Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 36 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317