Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Is getting an xbox 360 worth it?  (Read 2309 times)

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Is getting an xbox 360 worth it?
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2007, 09:28:45 pm »
i love the 360 controller. then again, i was like... the only person in the world who liked the original (huge) xbox controllers. although the egg shaped buttons hurt after a while. but yeah, i see no reaction delay whatsoever, and i know wireless can be amazing (just look at logitech's g7 mouse - which i also own). if there's one controller that isn't ergonomical, it's the wii. i liked the gamecube one though. my hands are a bit too big for the ps2/ps3 controller.

Offline OhBuhnanerz

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2007, 02:16:53 am »
Yes do it!

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/nemesisknight
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2007, 02:17:48 am »
*smacks forhead* so late!
<Prince_Tomb> This is RIA and wat we make it is wat it is

Ambassador to the United Purple Nations (UPN)
Ambassador to The Phoenix Collective (TPC)
The oRIAn Trading Belt

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Loren)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Loren)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]You're an awesome HoE ^__^

lol that sounds wrong. XD[/quote]
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I know...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I've never been kicked by you before though
<Nitemarebforcrismas> You kick so good...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> @_@
<Nitemarebforcrismas> lol

Offline OhBuhnanerz

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2007, 11:58:25 am »
Yeah I know
I just want to let any other indecisive potential 360 people to know
that a 360 is allways a good decision...

Allways!

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2008, 10:12:59 am »
I got one.  Ownage!!
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2008, 08:46:44 am »
If you have not more than $3k to blow away on a PC the 360 is defiantly the best way to go. Graphics are great even though dipshit geeks complain about seeing pixels. The games are excellent, and the system is backwards compatible with all other xbox games which you can get for no more than $10 typically.The online action is always packed with heat from people all over: Halo 3 always has millions of people playing.

Bottom line is as far as consoles, and not being a rich brat riding on your folks wealth the 360 is obviously is the way to go.
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2008, 03:53:13 pm »
make sure you buy the nice new ones with hdmi. they have far lower rates of death.

my older one got the red ring of death last week, and it will be in the xbox hospital for a month.

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2008, 01:59:43 pm »
Ouch...ya I did get the new one and hopefully I won't get fuck by rings of red..
Master Raider

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2008, 09:25:16 pm »
It is so worth it. The 360 has Rock Band and Halo 3 which are both awesome games
I go to my friends house like every weekend just to play Halo and Rock Band. The online play is awesome and its just cool. Plus you get an awesome mike thing which lets you talk.
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2008, 12:17:01 pm »
Ya def,  I'm trying to get Live, hopefully today...
Master Raider

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 39 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317