Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Wish Game  (Read 19746 times)

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
Wish Game
« Reply #220 on: November 12, 2007, 08:10:38 pm »
Granted, but you outlived everyone you every knew and go mad.

I wish that I lived as long as I wanted to.
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline GRX Dragon

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/generalraptorx
Wish Game
« Reply #221 on: November 12, 2007, 08:18:05 pm »
Quote from: eliminat
Granted but you lose your individuality.  You are one with the Borg.  You are assimilated.

I was actually hoping to be the borg. TY!

I wish I didn't grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kid.
Granted, but you're grounded forever to your prehistoric ancestors' lifestyle.

I wish I lived in the dark ages as a cyborg so I could conquer the world and influence everything from then on without ever disturbing my own existence in the future.

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=KingRanter)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (KingRanter)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]i hope you die so i can piss on your grave.[/quote]
Thanks for the badge of honor, stupid fanboy.

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #222 on: November 12, 2007, 08:32:47 pm »
Granted, but the people don't accept you, killing themselves and effectively ending humanity.

I wish that people would respond to my posts.
Master Raider

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #223 on: November 12, 2007, 08:52:37 pm »
granted but you can never get laid

i wish for my gaint cookie to return

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #224 on: November 12, 2007, 09:10:34 pm »
Granted, but it crushes you.

I wish that I ate all the cookies in the world.
Master Raider

Offline d0llface87

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/alyciasbi
Wish Game
« Reply #225 on: November 12, 2007, 09:30:05 pm »
Quote from: Grand Poobah Marx

Granted, but you have a heart attack from all the sugary goodness and die o.0

I wish the walls in my bedroom were pink.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 09:54:44 pm by d0llface87 »
*All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream*

Offline Lamentations

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Wish Game
« Reply #226 on: November 12, 2007, 09:37:19 pm »
Granted, but that's because they were painted with your intestines and blood and stuff (which was added to white paint or something... to make it pinker).

I wish I ate god and/or the gods and gained all their powers for myself and used it to kill whoever answers this post.

Offline d0llface87

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #227 on: November 12, 2007, 09:54:18 pm »
Granted, but the power of so much awesomeness eventually causes you to explode. Also, I haunt you until the day you explode.

Also, ewww!
('bout the intestines and such)

>.<

I wish *Nsync was together again =D
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 10:15:42 pm by d0llface87 »

Offline eliminat

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://billjaquette.net
Wish Game
« Reply #228 on: November 12, 2007, 09:57:58 pm »
You forgot to post a wish
--------------------------------------
Ambassador to CRAP/NADC

Eliminat of Billium, Defender, This medal is for offensive support on the battle field, and moral support off of it.

--------------------------------------
http://billjaquette.net
Make a few $ a month.

http://billium.myminicity.com/

Offline d0llface87

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #229 on: November 12, 2007, 10:16:14 pm »
Quote from: eliminat
You forgot to post a wish

Thank you - I'm *such* a ditz. Edited the post above.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Wish Game
« Reply #230 on: November 12, 2007, 10:31:16 pm »
Granted, but their music causes me to commit suicide and my restless soul is doomed to haunt every N Sync fan in the world for eternity... (maybe an exaggeration, I don't hate them that much >_>)

I wish for a pony!

Offline GRX Dragon

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #231 on: November 12, 2007, 11:33:49 pm »
Quote from: ganon5
Granted, but their music causes me to commit suicide and my restless soul is doomed to haunt every N Sync fan in the world for eternity... (maybe an exaggeration, I don't hate them that much >_>)

I wish for a pony!

Granted, but your pony begins singing all of your most-hated boy-groupies songs ever to exist and you cannot stop it.

I wish boy groups never existed and only good female singers were actually allowed to sing.

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=KingRanter)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (KingRanter)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]i hope you die so i can piss on your grave.[/quote]

Offline d0llface87

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #232 on: November 12, 2007, 11:43:11 pm »
Granted, but one by one every good female singer has a breakdown ... the world is now full of bald, drug-addicted 'stars' who cannot perform to save their lives. The lack of music causes the planet to implode, and all life perishes.
(or something)

I wish Craig Ferguson was on all the time :-) Once a day simply is not enough  

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
Wish Game
« Reply #233 on: November 12, 2007, 11:48:43 pm »
Quote from: moisescruz
granted. but it is evil taffy and chokes you

Sorry, but this is kinda lame. No offense.

Granted, but then the average women who are not allowed to sing at all decided to start the largest cat fight ever recorded with the women who can sing. Then, after fighting for years, their "time of the months" eventually "synch up", and what ensues is the largest period ever recorded. They get super moody and moody because of everyone else being moody, so they decide to "be alone". Forever. Unfortunately, with the women off fighting and women no longer interacting with others, no more babies are born, and as the last generation ever created dies off at a normal rate, a single man in his mid-seventies finds and kidnaps a mid-seventies woman from her alone place. He enters Area 51 and is able to steal the only intact alien ship ever discovered, because of more and more people in the security force quitting. Then, he flies the ship to the first ever space station in Earth's orbit, and in the last years of his life fornicates with his woman every day. A new colony is derived, and they eventually return to Earth (All very inbred), and start anew. Merely days later one of the daughters attempts to sing in the shower......and it happens all over again, except because of her being inbred and born with an irritating skin condition, she loses patience quickly and murders her entire family during the night. This young daughter lives out the rest of her life with a very good song stuck in her head, but with no way to sing along. She dies and the human race dies with her.

I wish for the ability to learn anything by simply asking questions in my mind.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #234 on: November 12, 2007, 11:49:52 pm »
Quote from: d0llface87
Granted, but one by one every good female singer has a breakdown ... the world is now full of bald, drug-addicted 'stars' who cannot perform to save their lives. The lack of music causes the planet to implode, and all life perishes.
(or something)

I wish Craig Ferguson was on all the time :-) Once a day simply is not enough  

I like my answer better.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."

Offline GRX Dragon

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #235 on: November 12, 2007, 11:58:35 pm »
I like Flask's answer better also, since I love cat-fights.

Ok, I'm granting two wishes at once.

Craig happens to become more interactive but then gets assassinated by a possessed wall. Flask gets to learn everything by asking only to realize he can no longer think.

I wish that the sexy women were the only people allowed to walk naked.

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/nemesisknight
Wish Game
« Reply #236 on: November 13, 2007, 12:12:11 am »

my walls were forest green and my ceiling was a more emerald color lol

i wish they made a game system that played everything no matter when it came out so we won't have to buy new systems
Suspected Price of such of  this system: Your soul for all eterinty
<Prince_Tomb> This is RIA and wat we make it is wat it is

Ambassador to the United Purple Nations (UPN)
Ambassador to The Phoenix Collective (TPC)
The oRIAn Trading Belt

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Loren)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Loren)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]You're an awesome HoE ^__^

lol that sounds wrong. XD[/quote]
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I know...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I've never been kicked by you before though
<Nitemarebforcrismas> You kick so good...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> @_@
<Nitemarebforcrismas> lol

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/nemesisknight
Wish Game
« Reply #237 on: November 13, 2007, 12:14:49 am »

i wish they made a game system that played everything no matter when it came out so we won't have to buy new systems
<Prince_Tomb> This is RIA and wat we make it is wat it is

Ambassador to the United Purple Nations (UPN)
Ambassador to The Phoenix Collective (TPC)
The oRIAn Trading Belt

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Loren)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Loren)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]You're an awesome HoE ^__^

lol that sounds wrong. XD[/quote]
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I know...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I've never been kicked by you before though
<Nitemarebforcrismas> You kick so good...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> @_@
<Nitemarebforcrismas> lol

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #238 on: November 13, 2007, 02:58:17 am »
Quote from: GRX Dragon
Flask gets to learn everything by asking only to realize he can no longer think.

That makes absolutely no sense. Complete knowledge does not equal lack of thought. I can still think that I want a PB&J sandwich even though I know everything about a PB&J sandwich and the wanting itself.

Quote from: Prince Tomb

You didn't grant his wish, but whatever...

Granted, but the eventual lack of console profit causes an upheaval in the gaming world, causing countless lawsuits that one day cause the whole system to come crashing down.

I wish Earth had an infinite lifespan, and was completey steeled against any kind of naturally-occuring planet-killing disasters. (I know what a smart person's corruption would be for this.)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 02:59:55 am by Flask »

Offline Lamentations

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Wish Game
« Reply #239 on: November 13, 2007, 03:10:28 am »
An unnatural planet-killing disaster occurs (Death star? no wait, that's unORIGINAL), but it happens to Mars. The fragments of the mars planet from the explosion hit the Earth. Luckily it had an infinite lifespan - Flask, however, does not, and neither does his family (but I survive cos I ate god).

I wish for more beer  Just had the last one (Cascade Premium, for the aussies - what's witht he fruity new labels? :/) Also I wish Flask would stop typing too much for a simple topic but simultaneously not bad me with his Mod powers for saying this, if I am allowed 2 wishes.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317