Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Ever wanted to fucking kill a grave digger?  (Read 39726 times)

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
Ever been in a relationship?
« Reply #240 on: October 23, 2007, 03:32:13 pm »
PICS. NAO. or your wife doesn't exist.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline President President

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 26, 2007, 10:47:50 am »
You're all so bloody young.

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
« Reply #242 on: October 26, 2007, 11:23:55 am »
Erictheholeking, that depends on the woman though.
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 26, 2007, 04:35:45 pm »
erictheholeking is like 30 me thinks

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline erictheholeking

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #244 on: November 01, 2007, 03:24:45 am »
Quote from: Vector
erictheholeking is like 30 me thinks
close, i'm 38!
I AM KING OF THE HOLE!!!(Hole, being my capitol city)!Stay out of my Hole!!!!!!!!

Offline erictheholeking

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: November 01, 2007, 03:30:47 am »
Quote from: Tala Lang
Erictheholeking, that depends on the woman though.
since you are a female, i guess you could be correct , if you marry a nimpho ,  your lucky in my opinion!!
I AM KING OF THE HOLE!!!(Hole, being my capitol city)!Stay out of my Hole!!!!!!!!

Offline Lamentations

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: November 01, 2007, 07:40:07 am »
if you marry a nimpho , your lucky in my opinion!!

If you find someone to marry you are lucky ^^ Nympho or not (while it is a bonus, we do have women on here, and I am sure they have attractive qualities not related to being a nypho ).

Meh I find I am attracted to shy girls and myself being shy around girls (well, ones I fancy, I am pretty sociable otherwise) because of low opinions of myself no relationships have a chance to form... Last one was like 7 years ago and that really doesn't count as I was like 12 xD

A little harmless drunken 'sexy time' with girls (or... guys, if you're into that kinda thing, or   ) doesn't go astray - [Borat] I Like! [/Borat]

Offline Maleficus

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 09, 2007, 12:26:06 pm »
Well being of the age that I am...I am in a relationship, and have also had several other ones. Current one has been on the go for 7 years.
I am Maleficus, ruler of The Old Kingdom. I come from the Bloodline of Archon.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #248 on: November 09, 2007, 12:32:38 pm »
<am/was in relationships

a good way to get a girl's attention is to make eye contact a few times and then ignore her almost completely until she is practically begging. this isn't necessary if they already like you.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline ace of spades

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 10, 2007, 05:34:19 pm »
was in one, but now very much single

Sorry, RIA... I'm burritos, but i may come back to visit ;)
Use my money wisely RIA!

Offline Twilight Master Neo

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 10, 2007, 05:56:09 pm »
Quote from: IronSoldier820
The trick to getting in a relation is to not look for one. Before you know it, you've accidentally fell into one without even meaning to it. I say this in all honesty, a lot of people's problems are looking for a relationship. This leads to being desperate, which doesn't lead anywhere good. Just live life, get good at being alone. And when you're perfectly fine with being alone, you'll magically end up with a girlfriend.

Here is a Tutorial

This post (even though really old compared to this one) speaks major truth (atleast for my life). The minute I stopped looking for someone I find someone who is interested in the same things I am . She's awesome.  She's a lot different from the girls around here and she likes to play -some- games
Medals of Honor:
Great War III and The Unjust War

(^*~Click for Nation Link~*^)

Damen is like a cat; Annoying, mean, but hilarious when launched from a catapult.

</div>

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #251 on: November 14, 2007, 07:00:35 pm »
Well guys(and gals  ) I have a new experience for you. Of course, it always involves the same girl, who we'll call girl 1, and some random girl, who we'll call girl 2 today. Both are fairly good looking, and I have no pics... so don't ask. Also, they're friends so they were probably joking around with some parts of this.

Okay, today was club day for us, and they were taking pictures of the club members. The majority of my Spanish class is part of the Spanish club so we all went down for our picture. We all crowd on these little stand things and I hang out with a couple of my friends so we decide to stand in the back row. We're standing there and both girls walk up to us. Girl 1 pushes one of my friends out of the way so she could stand on my right side. The other girl then makes my other friend move over so she can stand on my left. Of course, the photographer seemed high and was moving everyone around. He moved the girl on my left away, but I was kept near Girl 1 who kept telling me how she was wishing he wouldn't move her. So we're done with pictures. That stuff is all over, I thought, but I was way wrong.

As we're walking out of the auditorium(where they took the pics) Girl 1 grabs my arm and wraps her around it. Keep cool, I thought, so I just kept on walking with her. Then when we're in the lobby, the other girl grabs my other arm. Of course, the first girl tells her to get off. I say that I'm just standing here so don't ask me anything. The first girl tells me that I should tell the other one to get off if she tries again, but I insist that I'm just there walking. My friends were behind me so when I did finally get away, I walked back a little and hung out with them.

It helps to be the only one who knows Spanish already in the class too as people always need help. That and my new line is that when someone near me says it's hot, I ask if they need me to leave in order for it to cool down.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 18, 2007, 04:18:49 pm »
Lies. All lies. Unless you got some insane amount of luck, I don't believe it.

wethepeople

« Reply #253 on: November 18, 2007, 04:23:17 pm »
Quote from: ace of spades
was in one, but now very much single

D: I'm sorry to hear that Ace.

Offline OhBuhnanerz

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 19, 2007, 03:52:59 pm »
is being married count as a relationship? because if so then im in one now, unless for it to count you have to um... have "RELATIONS" them um no0 I'm not...

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #255 on: November 20, 2007, 04:39:09 pm »
Quote from: Loren
Lies. All lies. Unless you got some insane amount of luck, I don't believe it.

Don't be hatin'.

Also, being married does not count as a relationship, so get in one now.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 20, 2007, 04:54:26 pm »
/I'd be hatin'

wethepeople

« Reply #257 on: November 20, 2007, 05:26:23 pm »
She be rollin'...

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 21, 2007, 04:37:48 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople
She be rollin'...
Don't get me started on that song o_o

Offline blacksheep7

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 23, 2007, 11:14:58 am »
Quote from: Leo
Also, being married does not count as a relationship, so get in one now.

Hmmm...  do you have anything to back that up?  Not that I doubt you, just that if I try to use that excuse with my wife I might need a better argument.        
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 11:22:23 am by blacksheep7 »
It's a shame that stupidity isn't painful.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317